Toto Ultramax 2 is truly a high efficiency toilet. It has a quick powerful flush that cleans the bowl, rim and totally removes the waste using only 1.28 gallons of water per flush. TOTO Ultramax II MS604114CEFG quietly flushes as not to wake up people at night, looks clean after every use and takes seconds to refill water in the tank .
Double Cyclone Flushing System and Rim with NO Holes
Ultramax II features 2 powerful nozzles, the Double Cyclone flushing system creates a forceful centrifugal action that cleans the rim and bowl thoroughly with every flush. The rim has no holes, means that the water running down from the tank to the rim do not enter into small rim holes thus maintaining the speed and power of water to push the waste below. Rim with no holes makes it easier to clean and gives a seamless appearance.
SanaGloss Super Smooth Surface
Preventing debris, mold and bacteria from sticking to porous, ceramic surfaces keeps your toilet cleaner and longer.
Features and Specifications
- Uses 1.28 gallons per flush which is WaterSense approved high efficiency toilet
- ADA Height Complaint
- Double Cyclone flushing technology
- Elongated bowl for wider space
- Powerful, quiet flush, refills fast
- SanaGloss: Super smooth surface cleans bowl every flush
- 3 inch Flush Valve
- 2-1/8 fully glazed trapway
- Includes Soft-close Elongated toilet seat
Customer Reviews and Scores
Toto Ultramax II het Double Cyclone Toilet is powerful, quiet, efficient and cleans the bowl thoroughly. It can flush 500 grams of solid waste with no problem. You can seat comfortably on it without worrying any clogging problem. Less cleaning since it is a One-piece toilet, rim has no holes, and has self-cleaning bowl surface.
At the time of writing, i found 59 customers give it five-stars and 4.5 over-all rating for TOTO MS604114CEFG#01 Ultramax II. The over-all reviews of customers in amazon is positive, however there is 1 customer who gives one-star, saying ” whether your male or female, if you’re sitting, your stream will hit the front inside of the bowl and splash up to the under side of the seat as well as your thighs. “. Other than that, no one else mentioned about her concern.
Common Positive Customer comments
If you read the customer comments in Amazon, you will notice that most of them observed Ultramax II as very quiet, efficient , flushes well, clean and comfortable.
Pros and Cons
- Save money on water bills since it is using 1.28 gallons of water per flush.
- Double Cyclone Flushing System creates a powerful centrifugal force needed to clean bowl and rim. Fully glazed trapway helps push down the poop easily.
- It takes 10 to 15 seconds to refill its Tank.
- Flushes quietly enough as to not disturbed those sleeping.
- Surface is super-smooth SanaGloss that bacteria and mold can’t grow. The rim has no holes and there is no space to clean under the tank so it stays clean inside and outside.
- Elongated bowl longer space to rest your thighs comfortably while sitting. Men can aim for the bowl more since it has longer area.
- Comes with SoftClose elongated seat which uses air cushioned springs to prevent accidental and intentional slamming by kids and adults alike after using the toilet.
- This is great for people with disability, elderly and taller people since its an ADA-height toilet which you can sit comfortably. A Toto washlet s300e seat match this toilet which is great for people with hemorrhoids and toilet paper saving.
- It is 99 pounds only and a one-piece toilet, its lighter and easy to install.
- Does not come with wax seal .
- Tank lid is not totally flat, so careful on putting something on it.
Toto offers the balanced flushing performance. It provided innovation, great design, quality, ecology awareness through watersense and long term value. At 1.28 gpf, Toto Ultramax II het Double cyclone has the perfect flushing performance, its powerful, quiet flush every time, fast tank refill, no-prolong hold of trip lever, seldom clog, comfortable height and always clean Sanagloss surface. A One-piece toilet that only weighs 99 pounds and easy to install and comes with a soft-close toilet seat. For these, we believe this is the best toilet.
Double Cyclone Flushing System
Gravity plus significant centrifugal force spins most anything away efficiently. The power of water and gravity creates a more powerful flush that maximizes cleaning action. Two nozzles (instead of rim holes) use water more efficiently for a better rim and bowl wash and result in less trapped dirt and less cleaning.
Toilet Technological Innovation to the Max
SanaGloss prevents debris, mold and bacteria from sticking to porous, ceramic surfaces which makes it cleaner and expands its service.
Better Bowl and Tank Design
Ultramax II bowl rim has no holes or inverted canal on the sides so its easier to clean that also offers a seamless appearance and since its one-piece, no need to worry about leaking water and cleaning between the tank and bowl area.
How to unclog a Toto Drake or Ultramax II Model
On a Toto, the bowl bottom outlet is trapezoid-shaped so a Continental Mfg Co Plunger 24 is flexible enough to fit the Trapezoid bowl bottom works great. It is also high volume, so it moves a lot of water when the bottom seals.