It means something that our houses a lot of merriment; something that is very funny.
- There are a lot of hilarious jokes which are crack at any stand-up comedy event; it is however good for you to have a thick skin when you go to such events. Reference is taken from Sentence House.
- It was hilarious of the Joker in the circus to let out so many screams and undertake a lot of antics. My child was definitely entertained.
- Jennifer was known to be a hilarious entertainer and continue to enthrall the audience with her performance.
- If you want to have the perfect comedic timing and be hilarious, it is important for you to practice your art, and ensure that you make it a profession.
- It was one hilarious tour after the other in which the comedian made a name for himself. He never looked back from that journey over again.
- There was a hilarious situation in school, and you never got to be a part of it since you were absent.
Izunami 450 Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Flat Iron
- Offers better hair straightening results
- With sleep mode
- Continuous recovery system
- With flash heating technology
- Keratin hair treatment option
Izunami is not a very popular brand and not everyone may know it, but it is a company that produces one of the best hair straightening product in the market. The Izunami 450 Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Flat Iron offers lots of great features for you to perform different types of hair styles and mainly straight hair.
- Hair becomes perfectly straight in just a single stroke
- Heats up quickly
- Leaves hair looking shiny
- Fast styling results
- Not applicable to use on damp hair
- Does not deal with puffiness and frizz of the hair
- May result to breakage as it snags hair at times
The Izunami 450 Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Flat Iron costs $65, which is a really good price for a high quality hair straightener and because it is made from quality materials that prevents damage to your hair. Check our guide on microdermabrasion reviews here.
Sedu Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Straightener
- Really smooth, polished plates for extreme straightening ability
- Has tourmaline Infused ceramic plates
- Removes frizz
- Better heating and recovery time
- Longer length cord
The Ionic Flat Irons from Sedu are mostly used by professional hair stylists around the world. Because it is very easy to use, they are now being used by lots of women at home as well. The Sedue ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Straightener is just one of the other amazing products from Sedu that is specially made for home use. Most hair stylists recommend this product for hair straightening.
- Easy to cleaning
- Gives a perfect straight hair in just a single glide
- Does not pull hair
- Makes hair silky
- There are reports that the cord breaks pretty soon
- The product does not last that long
- Does not make the hair straight in a long period of time
The Sedu Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Straightener costs $129.99. This is a much higher price than the other flat irons in this review. Also, there are a lot of reports saying that the product does not offer that much of a quality. Still, it is being used by experts because it offers great results while the product lasts. If you are saving money and want a longer lasting hair straightener, this product may not be the most suitable for you.
While looking online for some crafts to keep your kids busy while they are out of school I came across this…and well it made me chuckle a little!
I’m certain when I was a kid I would never have agreed to something like this!! At any rate…this is a super cute idea!! Whether it be cleaning their rooms, doing the dishes, folding the laundry, or just doing their homework all of you parents out their are sure to enjoy this!
White and light blue construction paper
Black fine tip marker
White craft glue or glue stick
Laminating paper (optional)
1. Cut a sheet of white construction paper in half.
2. Across the top write “I RESOLVE” with a crayon of your choice.
3. Use a fine tip black marker to outline your crayon.
4. Choose your resolution and use the fine tip black marker to write it below the title (i.e. “to keep my room clean”)
5. Use crayons to draw a colorful picture depicting your resolution below the words.
6. Trim the white construction paper so that all sides of your artwork are even.
7. Glue your artwork to a piece of light blue construction paper. Trim the blue paper to create a nice border frame for your art.
8. If you choose to laminate, do it now, before adding the magnet.
9. Glue a magnet strip (or use self-stick magnet strip) to the back of your resolution art and hang on the refrigerator.
So I love cheesecake…and well Valentine’s Day seems like a great excuse to make these cute desserts.
This is one of many Valentine’s Desserts found on All You!
Raspberry-White Chocolate Cheesebake Bars
1 9-oz. box chocolate wafer cookies 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1 cup frozen raspberries, thawed 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. sugar
2 8-oz. packages cream cheese, room temperature
2 large eggs plus 2 large yolks
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon vanilla extract 4 ounces white chocolate, melted and cooled
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. In a food processor, blend wafer cookies until completely crushed. Transfer to a bowl, pour in melted butter and mix until crumbs are evenly moistened. Pour crumbs into a 9-inch square baking pan, and use your fingers to press into an even layer over bottom and about 1/2 inch up sides of pan. Bake for 8 minutes, until firm. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely. Reduce oven temperature to 250ºF.
2. Combine raspberries and 1 Tbsp. sugar in a food processor and blend until smooth. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a bowl; discard solids. Using an electric mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese and remaining 1/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp. sugar until smooth. Add eggs and yolks one at a time, beating briefly after each addition. Add flour and vanilla and mix just until combined. Fold in white chocolate.
3. Pour cheesecake mixture over cooled crust, spreading evenly. Drop spoonfuls of raspberry puree on top and, using a toothpick, drag raspberry puree through cheesecake to create a marbled effect, taking care not to drag in crust. Bake until edges are pale golden and cheesecake is just set in center, 1 hour and 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool completely on a wire rack, then cover and refrigerate until fully chilled, at least 2 hours. Cut and serve.