We are proud to announce that we are organizing our annual essay writing contest, and everyone is invited! There will be no entry fees and you don’t need to pay anything to be a part of the contest. We are aware of the fact that education involves huge expenses. So, to provide some help to students we have decided to start this scholarship program. This scholarship program shall be known as Frugal Family Fun Scholarship. Under this scholarship program we will give away one scholarship of $4100 to the winning student.
Who is eligible?
- This scholarship is open to students who are currently enrolled in colleges, universities, or high schools.
- There is no restriction on minor/major.
- A minimum of GPA of 2.5 is required.
- Must be in the United States.
- Must be 18 years old or older to qualify.
If you are interested in applying for the scholarship, please submit your essay or article complying with following requirements on “How to keep the warmth in relationships“. Your essay/article will be judged on creativity, uniqueness, and its overall content.
- No plagiarism or duplicate article is allowed.
- Minimum of 750 Words.
- Must be delivered in Microsoft Word format.
- Must provide proof of college, university, or high school enrollment.
- Must provide proof of GPA.
Deadline: March 15, 2019
However, each writer must only have one entry or submission. All submissions have to be made on or before the deadline. All application materials can be sent by email to: email@example.com along with your full name, contact information, and proof of enrollment.